Onelife Fitness Family,
We are excited to announce (one last time) that we will be re-opening our doors and welcoming you back on Wednesday, May 13th. While we all look to get back into our routines and stay active, fit and healthy during this time, please know we are fully committed to providing our members and our staff the safest environment possible. Our mission during this period is to provide you the safest health clubs in the country. After extensive preparation and thoughtful operational changes to support social distancing, we’re eager to get back to work and to help you live a happy, healthy and balanced life.
What We’ve Been Up To
To provide a safer environment, we have installed the AirPHX air and surface disinfectant system in each of your clubs. AirPHX's proprietary technology works 24/7 to kill microbes, germs and viruses both in the air and on surfaces. To learn more, please visit www.Airphxsports.com to see how this incredible system works or watch the news segment here.
In addition to deep cleaning your club and running maintenance on all equipment, we have dramatically increased the number of ‘Sanitation Stations’ throughout the club, which include hospital-grade disinfectants for member use, and placed additional hand sanitizer pumps throughout the club. We have also purchased an industrial cleaning system called Clorox360 that will allow for a routine deep cleaning. All club staff will undergo a temperature check before their shift, be required to wear a mask while on the fitness floor and are at the ready to continually clean your facility to ensure as safe an environment as possible. To learn more about our cleaning and safety protocols, please visit https://www.onelifefitness.com/health-safety
Club Opening Guidelines
While we work together to keep our clubs clean, we are rolling out temporary, but necessary, changes in club operations that comply with state guidelines and our own high standards. These guidelines are subject to change as we feel necessary to create as safe an environment as possible.
Club capacity will be limited to 1 member per 200 square feet. Additionally, when you walk into the club, you’ll see clearly posted cleaning and use guidelines outlining sensible changes and expectations, such as arrows indicating walking paths, every third locker available in locker rooms and cash-less drink and food transactions, to name a few. Other guidelines include:
- Hours: Clubs will operate with normal hours of operation – please check our website for club hours
- Temperature Check: Per state guidelines, please be prepared to have your temperature checked using a non-contact thermometer. Staff and Members registering a temperature of 100.4 degrees or over will not be allowed to enter.
- Cardio: Every other piece of cardio will be available.
- Kids Club: Our Kids Club will remain closed at this time.
- Aquatics: Per state guidelines, our pools, hot tubs and saunas will remain closed.
- Group Fitness: Per state guidelines, classes will remain suspended. When classes do become available, class capacities will be reduced by providing a fixed decal on the floor to designate a member’s personal workout space. We will be hosting more classes outdoors in addition to building a 15-minute buffer between classes to ensure members can disinfectant equipment before and after class. Stay tuned for updates when classes resume!
- Zone4: Our Zone4 studio will remain closed at this time.
- Basketball Court: Use is limited to classes, training, stretching and other activities to allow for additional spacing.
· If you feel sick, have a fever or difficulty breathing or in the last 2 weeks been in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19, please stay home.
- Be courteous to fellow members and allow for proper spacing when accessing or using equipment.
- Wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Wear face masks (recommended).
- Bring your own towel and yoga mat (recommended).
Effective May 13, all memberships will be reactivated; however, all kids club memberships will remain frozen. All members will be credited to reflect any days the club was not open. We are excited that re-opening our clubs and activating your membership allows us to bring back your passionate staff impacted by closures.
Due to their close proximity to nearby locations, Onelife Fitness Newnan Express and Onelife Fitness Hospital Drive (Douglasville) will temporarily remain closed. As member usage increases, we will resume normal business operations at these two locations. During this time, members can use all Onelife Fitness clubs in Georgia, including the conveniently located Newnan Sport and Chapel Hill locations, at no additional charge.
Our goal is to provide you a home and a haven to live a healthy, happy and balanced life. If, for any reason, returning to Onelife Fitness does not work for you at this time, we will continue to temporarily waive all freeze fees and provide you our live, at-home fitness solutions as well as Onelife Anywhere, our On Demand streaming service launching in the coming days (stay tuned for more details!). If you would like to keep your membership on freeze please call your club and request to speak with your General Manager. Club phone numbers, hours of operation and more can be found at: https://www.onelifefitness.com/gyms
Personal Training Clients
As a valued personal training client, all your sessions have been frozen during this time and will be reactivated for use on May 13. Personal training memberships will also be reactivated May 13. We have automatically extended all session expiration dates so you have plenty of time to get back with your trainer and resume your training program. We are also encouraging sessions be performed outside to provide you a more comfortable environment with plenty of personal space. Your trainer will be reaching out to get you scheduled; however, if you wish to continue to freeze your training program, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those of you who have enjoyed our at-home online solutions with TRX, Les Mills and Train Heroic, we will continue to offer these free of charge – if you haven’t taken advantage, please check out https://www.onelifefitness.com/onelife-anywhere
If you’ve been one of the hundreds of thousands of viewers of our Facebook Live classes, worry not our Live classes will continue to air! We’ve had so much positive feedback and an overwhelming number of weekly views that we will be launching Onelife Anywhere where you can stream live and recorded videos anywhere and anytime. More details coming soon!
Once again, from the bottom of the hearts, thank you for being part of our family and for all your support! We can’t wait to see you in our clubs again and help provide you the resources to live a healthier life.