Nothing says, fit, refreshing, and tasty like an amazing homemade salad. Lucky for our readers we came across this incredible Green Goddess quinoa salad and after making it at our home office we knew we had to share it with you!!!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (I cook mine in the rice cooker with broth)
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup (or more, to taste) Magic Green Sauce or Avocado Cilantro Dressing (the Magic Green Sauce is vegan, the Avocado dressing is not)
- fresh Mozzarella cheese, cut into bite sized pieces
- a few handfuls of crushed almonds or other nuts
- grilled veggies like asparagus or zucchini
- grilled chicken or other protein
- Cook the quinoa in advance if you can – it tastes best when it’s had a few hours to cool.
- Toss all ingredients together to combine! If the Magic Green Sauce is too thick to toss together with the other ingredients, just add a little water or oil to the bowl and it should toss together smoothly.
Calories Per Serving: 152
12%Total Fat 8.1g
6%Total Carbohydrate 17.2g
14%Dietary Fiber 3.4g
6%Vitamin A 82.8µg
26%Vitamin C 15.4mg