Try this recipe on sunny summer day to make the perfectly grilled honey-lime chicken with pineapple salsa!
Juice of 4 limes, divided:
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil,plus more for grill
2 tsp. of honey
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups of chopped pineapple
1 avocado, dices
1/4 red onion, diced
Freshly grounded black pepper
- Make marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, 1/4 cup cilantro, oil, and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken before serving and enjoy! We hope you like it!