A potion you can believe in...
A few cups of coffee per day has many benefits, the key is moderation, which is typically 2-4 cups per day, in order to enjoy the health benefits of coffee such as:
- Drinking coffee is linked to positive emotions, including pleasure, kindness, affection, satisfaction, friendship, calmness, and yes, happiness (insert smiles here:)
- Studies show, that in moderation, caffeine enhances athletic performance. The effects include improved circulation, increases in muscular strength, endurance and power. Coffee may help you push a bit harder during your workouts, resulting in improvements in muscle strength and/or endurance.
- Coffee contains antioxidants. A typical serving of coffee contains more antioxidants than a typical serving of grape juice, blueberries, raspberries and oranges. The antioxidants in coffee have been linked to health protection, inflammation reduction and more.
- Drinking coffee can benefit your cardiovascular health
- Drinking coffee helps mood
- Drinking coffee helps your fiber intake
- Coffee can improve alertness and may improve memory for up to 24 hours after consumption