To help you stay on track as we approach all the upcoming festivities and temptations!
- When you’re feeling tempted by the forces of cookies and cakes…stop yourself!:) Focus on choosing lean proteins; like shrimp cocktail, steak & tuna bites, grilled chicken skewers, etc.
- Second: fill your plate with healthy vegetables. Avoid dips and fried options.
- Lastly, only a small bite or two of the “fun stuff” (put that pie down!:)
- Use a small plate to avoid over-eating.
- Avoid standing near the table.
- Limit yourself to one or two trips to the buffet and then step away from the table.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption. And drink one glass of water for every cocktail, glass of wine, etc.
- Choose water, sparkling waters, and other non-caloric beverages as a cleaner option.
- Have a fantastic Fall and happy & healthy lifestyles and smiles to all!
(Trainer Brain Cavanaugh pictured with his daughter.)